Mini Block Craft is a free Casual Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mini Block Craft PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Mini Block Craft. Creative and Survival in sandbox block world!
In this pixel style sandbox openworld block game. You can create whatever you want!
Turn blocks into building materials and create your dream house, or go explore the map and fight dangerous monsters and zombies. Craft, build and explore an amazing living world!
Explore territories, accumulate and use resources for the development of your possessions.
Mini Block Craft game: best simulator is not an official Mojang application. This game is not associated or connected with Minecraft Pocket Edition. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang and it is not endorsed by or affiliated with this game's creator or its licensors.
Ask about our opinion, Mini Block Craft provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Install The Surf Browser On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Mini Block Craft on PC
To download and install Mini Block Craft for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mini Block Craft on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mini Block Craft on PC.
Download Mini Block Craft for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mini Block Craft Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mini Block Craft, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mini Block Craft on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.