Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two is a free Android Game developed by Telltale Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Now that Jesse and the gang have vanquished the Wither Storm, saved the world, and become totally super famous heroes, life has gotten a bit more…complicated. With more responsibilities and less time for adventure, old friendships have started to fade — at least until Jesse’s hand gets stuck in a creepy gauntlet that belongs to an ancient underwater temple. Together with old pals and new comrades alike, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with tough choices, good times, and at least one temperamental llama.
Includes Episode 1 in this brand new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
Supports the following GPUs:
– Tegra K1 & X1
– Adreno 418, 420, 430 and 530
– Mali T760 & T880
– Nvidia Maxwell
Examples of currently supported devices:
– Samsung Galaxy S6 and up, Note 4 & 5
– Google Pixel, Pixel C & Pixel XL
– Google Nexus 5X, 6P & 9
– Sony Xperia XZ, Z4, & Z5
– HTC One (M9) & 10
– Nvidia Shield Tablet (2014) & Shield Tablet K1
– LG G4, V10, G Flex2
– OnePlus 2, 3, & 3T
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Set A Different Ringtone For Each SIM On Android [Guide]
Download and Install Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two on PC
To download and install Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two on PC.
Download Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.