Minecraft is the newest Arcade release developed and published by Mojang. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Minecraft PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Better Together update is here! Explore massive multiplayer servers directly from the game menu and play with friends on all different devices.
Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.
Create, explore and survive alone or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10.
Minecraft provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: King James Bible – KJV, Audio Bible, Free, Offline on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Minecraft on PC
To download and install Minecraft for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Minecraft on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Minecraft on PC.
Download Minecraft for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Minecraft Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Minecraft, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Minecraft on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.