MineChat is a free Android Game developed by Kelly Productions, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MineChat PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Connect to online Minecraft servers on your mobile device. You can chat and send commands just as if you are using the Minecraft client. Send commands just as you do while playing Minecraft (/r, /ban, /kick etc).
– Alerts! You can add words or phrases that you want to highlight and make a sound. For instance add your user name or a list of banned words. When a chat message comes across that matches, it will highlight and ding!
– Connect to "Online" and "Offline" Minecraft servers
– Supports Minecraft 1.4.6 and higher.
– Automatically spawn on connect.
– Hide server messages (Join and Left messages).
– Email your conversation.
– No limit on servers in your server list.
– Messages automatically scroll. If you manually scroll up the auto scrolling will stop so you can read previous messages. To re-enable auto scrolling, simply scroll to the bottom of the messages and it will scroll automatically again.
– MineChat does not work with servers that require client modification such as Tekkit.
– MineChat will work over 3G/4G, but eats up a good bit of data and can run slow depending on your connection. So it is recommended you are on WI-fi when in using MineChat.
– MineChat does not support Forge Modloader servers.
– MineChat sends a spawn command automatically upon connection to help prevent your character from getting killed while using the app. However, not all servers support the spawn command or have delay before teleporting you which leaves your character vulnerable during that time period. Be sure you are aware how your server handles spawning.
MineChat does not send any credentials or information of any kind to any third party servers. The only information transmitted is directly to Minecraft servers. It uses the exact same login method as the Minecraft game uses. It transmits login credentials over SSL and uses encryption while transmitting game data.
For additional information or issues when connecting, please contact us directly as we cannot respond to App Store reviews.
Use the Email button in the Settings page for help or suggestions.
Ask about our opinion, MineChat provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Does ExpressVPN Work with Torrents? Tested and Reviewed for 2018 [Guide]
Download and Install MineChat on PC
To download and install MineChat for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MineChat on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MineChat on PC.
Download MineChat for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MineChat Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MineChat, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MineChat on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.