Mind map & note taking tool – MindMeister is the newest Productivity release developed and published by MeisterLabs. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mind map & note taking tool – MindMeister PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
MindMeister is the one and only mobile mind mapping app you’ll ever need. Whether you’re using it in the boardroom, the classroom, the presentation hall, or the lunch meeting, MindMeister can help you organize, prioritize, and even generate new thoughts.
Designed from the ground up as an extension to our award-winning, browser-based interface, the MindMeister app stores your mobile creations and seamlessly syncs them with your online account.
Feature highlights in the free “Basic” plan:
– Up to 3 mind maps
– Seamlessly sync maps and folders with your free online account
– Support for drag & drop, zoom, pan
– Add icons, colors, styles and map themes
– View and edit notes, links, tasks and attachments on topics
– Draw connections between nodes
– Play presentations
– Share maps directly from the device
– Real-time collaboration
Additional features in the “Personal” plan:
– Create and edit unlimited mind maps
– Add files and images to topics
– Export maps in PDF and PNG format
– Priority support
Additional features in the “Pro” plan:
– Export maps in MS Word and MS PowerPoint format
– Export slides as zip file
NOTE: Requires a free account registration.
The “Basic” version of MindMeister is free. You can try the “Personal” plan free for 1 week after signing up! If you enjoy your “Personal” trial, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue as an auto-renewing month-to-month subscription.
If you subscribe via Google Play: Payment will be charged to Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal after the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Google Play Subscription Settings on the device.
If you haven’t subscribed through Google Play, you can manage your subscription through MindMeister.com.
Mind map & note taking tool – MindMeister provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Farming Simulator 18 on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Mind map & note taking tool – MindMeister on PC
To download and install Mind map & note taking tool – MindMeister for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mind map & note taking tool – MindMeister on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mind map & note taking tool – MindMeister on PC.
Download Mind map & note taking tool – MindMeister for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mind map & note taking tool – MindMeister Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mind map & note taking tool – MindMeister, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mind map & note taking tool – MindMeister on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.