Millimeter Pro – screen ruler, protractor, level is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Millimeter Pro – screen ruler, protractor, level PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Millimeter is a screen ruler app. It uses full screen of Android device for distance and length measurements as caliper or tape measure. Place an object on the scale paper screen and simply touch and move rulers to measure it. Check features for more details. Pro version measures area, circle, radius and diameter, angles, ratio and splits into equal parts, angle
NO POP-UP ADS on your screen in the app unlike other free ruler apps on market. Best and real full screen ruler.
☛ ANY DEVICE can be calibrated for accurate measurements in Calibration Mode, where common standard objects (coins, credit cards, etc) can be used as a reference.
More about app: goo.gl/aF9L9Q
📖 posts about app: http://goo.gl/304nJB
📏 What you can do in Pro version of the app:
– Calibrate Millimeter with custom or standard objects (💳)
– Ruler Mode for measure in metric and imperial units: mm and inch
– Use fractions for inch units
– Use app as standard ruler
– Use full screen mode for better user experience in Ruler mode
– Additional vertical ruler for 2D measurements (📐)
– Area measurement for 2D measurements (⬛)
– Calculate W/H ratio of the rectangular objects in 2D
– Parts Mode to split length or objects in equal parts
– Thread per inch ( TPI ) measurement pattern (🔩) in Parts mode (https://youtu.be/M1Qrbs2bgCY)
– Spirit / bubble level for checking incline or tilt angle 🔮
– Circle Mode to measure circular objects (🔴)
– Split circle into equal sector / angle
– Protractor / Goniometer Mode – measure angles (⚪)
– Lock / Unlock rulers in any mode for better usability (🔒)
– Set exact size, length, diameter, number of parts manually with keyboard input (⌨)
– Change background to BW night mode for power saving (🔋) and better visualization (🌓)
– turn on/of fine grid (1 mm for millimeter units)
– Read interactive Help / Guide about all available features in a mode
Use this screen ruler in different areas to measure small objects that fit your phone or tablet screen : jewelry, jewels, rings 💍 , stones, screws, bolts, buttons diameter, nuts, knitting needles, knitting pattern, washers, insects, mosaic tile, hooks, thread, frame wrap angle, etc.
Units: millimeter (mm), inch (in). Fractions are supported for inch units.
– English, German, Russian, Japanese and French languages.
☎ If you have any problems with the app on your device, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org first and we will help you. Thank you.
measurement range limited by size of your screen and with fine calibration the app gives you accuracy comparable to standard ruler or measure tape.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Millimeter Pro – screen ruler, protractor, level first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: XEEX Poweramp Skin Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Millimeter Pro – screen ruler, protractor, level on PC
To download and install Millimeter Pro – screen ruler, protractor, level for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Millimeter Pro – screen ruler, protractor, level on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Millimeter Pro – screen ruler, protractor, level on PC.
Download Millimeter Pro – screen ruler, protractor, level for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Millimeter Pro – screen ruler, protractor, level Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Millimeter Pro – screen ruler, protractor, level, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Millimeter Pro – screen ruler, protractor, level on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.