Milkshake — Website Builder is a free Android App developed by Envato Pty Ltd, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Milkshake — Website Builder PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Build a website on your phone in minutes with the fun, fast, easy and free Milkshake website builder. Milkshake websites are super easy to make and update anytime. No desktops, design or website building skills needed. All you need is your smartphone and the Milkshake app.
Turn your 'link in bio' into a beautiful Milkshake website to say more, sell more and share more from all social media bios, including: Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat. After all, YOLO – You Only Link Once!
The Milkshake website maker app is way easier than a drag and drop website creator. Create a Milkshake website all on your smartphone in four easy steps!
#1 Pick a Card
Cards are the pages of your Milkshake website. Visitors can swipe between each card like an Instagram Story. Each type of card has unique features for all the content you want to share or sell online.
#2 Add your content
Personalize each card with your text, images, GIFs, YouTube videos, blog posts, podcast episodes, contact details, promotions, links and more!
#3 Shake up your look
‘Shake it up’ to choose the best look for your card. Customize looks with brand colors, fonts, logos, banner images or display pictures. All look designs are beautiful, professional and mobile responsive.
#4 Publish and share
Once you’ve made your Milkshake website, publish it online for FREE. Then add your ‘link in bio’ to all social profiles, including: Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat. Plus anywhere else you want to connect your followers to your shiny new Milkshake website – easy!
Whether you're a beginner or a website pro, you can have your Milkshake website online in minutes! Create your online brand and grow your business on the go with the Milkshake website builder app.
What if I already have a website?
Your Milkshake website can be your only website or the connection to your existing website. Allow your followers to now easily navigate and access all you have to offer from your ‘link in bio’.
Keep an eye on the performance of your Milkshake website with Insights. Track the analytics of card views and link clicks to optimize your Milkshake website – for free!
You can use a Milkshake website to…
– Introduce yourself and what makes you amazing
– Share your services, products, passion projects, promotions, testimonials & social profiles
– Keep followers up to date on your latest blog posts, podcast episodes, ebooks & resources
– Promote your YouTube videos and channel to turn your followers into subscribers
– Recommend your top picks, fave buys, must-dos & must-haves
– Highlight your latest and greatest work
– Launch your new business venture
– Receive new bookings and clients
+ more coming your way!
You can share a Milkshake website on…
– All your favorite social networks, including: Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Twitch, Tumblr, WhatsApp and WeChat
– Business Cards, Email Signatures, Brochures, Posters, Online Profiles and Listings
– Portfolio Sites, Resumes and Media Kits
+ anywhere your followers and customers want to learn more about you!
Time to show the world what you’re made of.
Install the Free Android Milkshake App to get started!
Milkshake — Website Builder provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Pixel Exploration: Craft Edition on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Milkshake — Website Builder on PC
To download and install Milkshake — Website Builder for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Milkshake — Website Builder on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Milkshake — Website Builder on PC.
Download Milkshake — Website Builder for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Milkshake — Website Builder Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Milkshake — Website Builder, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Milkshake — Website Builder on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.