MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log is the newest Finance release developed and published by MileCatcher, Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Get a mileage tracker that offers automatic trip log with detailed route on map for easier recall. MileCatcher sorts trips by status so it's always easy to find your unclassified trips. New user have 30 days unlimited premium trial.
No automatic subscription. No risk.
Milecatcher app logs the trips on your phone. MileCatcher also offers a web portal where you can faster bulk classify your trips, generate custom reports and view trip statistics.
– Unlimited, automatic trip logging – FREE 30 DAY TRIAL
– Full address and map route with every trip – FREE
– Build your own address library – FREE
– Zoom trip route to easier recall trips – FREE
– All trips are sorted by status for easier focus (time saver) – FREE
– Online back up of all trip data – FREE
– Custom Business rate – FREE
– All reports in pdf, excel and csv formats – FREE
– Rich statistics in-app – FREE
– Support tax rules in +20 countries – FREE
– Web portal: Classify in bulk, copy trips, rich trip analysis, report storage
– Auto-Classify repeat trips and save time
– Low battery impact mode – only log trips in work hours
– Multi Company, Multi-Vehicle, multi-rate reporting – yes indeed!
– Admin role for report delegation – delegate report generation
Want more details on how we compare with other mileage tracking apps? Visit us at www.milecatcher.com/compare.
Initial subscription requires user opt-in. No automatic billing.
In-app MileCatcher Premium auto-renewable subscription is available on a monthly or yearly plan.
– Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
– Cost of the renewal is US $5.99/month or US $47.99/year or equivalent in local currency.
Warning: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
Ask about our opinion, MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to set up LightDM on Arch Linux [Guide]
Download and Install MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log on PC
To download and install MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log on PC.
Download MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.