Mileage Tracker is the newest Tools release developed and published by Monarch Technologies. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mileage Tracker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A very simple tool for tracking mileage (total miles traveled) on a vehicle. Entry of mileage is available in either timed or manual modes.
Data can easily be exported to PDF and CSV formats. Data exports can easily be shared across many platforms, such as email and Google Drive (this feature is available for recent Android versions only). Users may enter a custom mileage rate and currency for mileage totals.
We encourage user feedback and will provide frequent feature enhancements. As such, the app includes a voting feature which will drive which features are added, and in which order they will be added. Features will continue to evolve and improve, so check often for them.
Mileage Tracker provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Best VPN for Hungary to Protect Free Speech and Privacy [Guide]
Download and Install Mileage Tracker on PC
To download and install Mileage Tracker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mileage Tracker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mileage Tracker on PC.
Download Mileage Tracker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mileage Tracker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mileage Tracker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mileage Tracker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.