Midland Cognitive Assessment is a free Medical App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Midland Cognitive Assessment PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Midland Cognitive Assessment (MICA) App is a clinical tool designed to help clinicians perform a cognitive assessment at the bedside or in a clinic. It is also a tool that helps to teach techniques for assessing different cognitive domains.
In the App, we provide tasks to measure impairment of six main cognitive domains: attention and concentration, language, memory, praxis, gnosis, and executive functions. The emphasis is to teach clinical judgment for determining cognitive impairment.
We do not advocate for a global score to determine impairment.
The MICA App provides a 10 – 20 minute cognitive assessment battery, called the MICA Test, which provides an overview of cognitive performance by including tasks for assessment of the six main cognitive domains. This can be done as a standalone test and provides an indicator of strengths and weaknesses for each of the main cognitive domains.
We also list the six cognitive domains with assessment tasks for each to examine the individual domains more closely. This is useful when a clinician wants to limit testing to a specific domain. The tasks have been selected based on experience and are more specific for the domain as listed but overlap will always occur and the clinician must review the accompanying instruction booklet for further information.
Cognitive tests for common clinical scenarios in neuropsychiatric practice are provided. This version of the App starts with a short assessment battery for depression. Future updates will include batteries for early and moderate stage Alzheimer’s disease, vascular dementia, frontotemporal dementia, and schizophrenia. These batteries give guidance for clinicians regarding appropriate cognitive assessment for a given situation.
An educational booklet and videos are provided to educate and explain the tasks. The user of this App is strongly advised to go through this before using the App.
The MICA App does not provide medical advice for treatment and cannot replace clinical decision making. It is intended for clinicians familiar with this type of assessment. Use of this App is at your own risk.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Midland Cognitive Assessment first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Police Prado Car Driving Simulator : Car Games the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Midland Cognitive Assessment on PC
To download and install Midland Cognitive Assessment for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Midland Cognitive Assessment on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Midland Cognitive Assessment on PC.
Download Midland Cognitive Assessment for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Midland Cognitive Assessment Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Midland Cognitive Assessment, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Midland Cognitive Assessment on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.