Microsoft Outlook is a free Android App developed by Microsoft Corporation, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Microsoft Outlook PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Meet Outlook for Android, the app that helps millions of users connect all their email accounts, calendars and files in one convenient spot. Newly redesigned, Outlook for Android lets you do more from one powerful inbox.
See what matters most first with the Focused inbox that keeps the important messages on top. Switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with just a few taps. Or grab a document from your Files list and attach it to an email seamlessly.
With everything you need only a tap away, managing your busy days is now easier than ever.
Outlook for Android works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo Mail.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for Android:
• Seamless inbox management with a focused inbox that displays your most important messages first, swipe gestures and smart filters.
• Easy access to calendar and files right from your inbox.
• Features to work on the go, like Word, Excel and PowerPoint integrations.
Microsoft Outlook provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Snapchat on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Microsoft Outlook on PC
To download and install Microsoft Outlook for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Microsoft Outlook on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Microsoft Outlook on PC.
Download Microsoft Outlook for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Microsoft Outlook Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Microsoft Outlook, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Microsoft Outlook on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.