Microsoft Edge Canary is a free Android App developed by Microsoft Corporation, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Microsoft Edge Canary PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Want to be one of the first to preview what’s new? The Microsoft Edge preview channels are now available for mobile! This is the Microsoft Edge Canary channel for Android. Canary will be released daily to keep you up to date on our progress. Your feedback is what helps us improve, so download now and let us know what you think.
Ask about our opinion, Microsoft Edge Canary provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Universal Orlando Resort™ The Official App on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Microsoft Edge Canary on PC
To download and install Microsoft Edge Canary for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Microsoft Edge Canary on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Microsoft Edge Canary on PC.
Download Microsoft Edge Canary for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Microsoft Edge Canary Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Microsoft Edge Canary, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Microsoft Edge Canary on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.