Microsoft Bing Search is a free Android App developed by Microsoft Corporation, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Microsoft Bing Search PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Microsoft Bing helps you find trusted search results fast, tracks topics and trending stories that matter to you, and gives you control of your privacy. Skip typing and search with your voice, your camera, or a picture from the web. Join Microsoft Rewards program and start earning points just by searching on Bing. Redeem points for free gift cards at participating stores. Personalize your home screen with our stunning wallpaper images from around the world. With our new design, get one-tap access to features and experiences across Microsoft. Bing: It's search that gives you more.
All the highlights
New homepage: See top news, stay updated on topics you're following, and get quick access to Microsoft features
Search: Get the same trusted search results and more
COVID Tracker: Monitor the latest case numbers, trends, news, and vaccine info
Weather: See the forecast for today and the week ahead
Visual Search: Search right from your camera or by uploading a picture
Sports: Track scores, standings, news, and more
Rewards*: Earn points toward free gift cards and more
Wallpaper: Pick from a collection of beautiful images featured on the Bing homepage
Voice search: Tap the mic icon and use your voice to search
Video and images: Search and browse visual media across the web
Translator: Get quick translations in more than 70 languages
Unit converter: An easy-to-use tool that converts in 18 different unit categories
Shopping**: Find great deals and coupons for retailers
Math: Enter math problems and get step-by-step solutions
Esports: Watch livestreams, get the latest news, and more
Games: Find Sudoku , matching tiles, quizzes, and other quick distractions
* Only available in US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Italy and Spain.
** Only available in US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany and France.
Ask about our opinion, Microsoft Bing Search provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Microsoft Bing Search on PC
To download and install Microsoft Bing Search for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Microsoft Bing Search on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Microsoft Bing Search on PC.
Download Microsoft Bing Search for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Microsoft Bing Search Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Microsoft Bing Search, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Microsoft Bing Search on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.