Mi Mover is a free Android App developed by Xiaomi Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mi Mover PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Mi Mover is the most convenient tool for transferring items from your old phone to a new Xiaomi device.
With Mi Mover, you can tranfer almost anything: images, videos, songs, documents, messages, contacts, call history, calendar events, notes, alarms, apps, and more!
Mi Mover is a secure and reliable way to transfer files wirelessly without connecting to the internet.
Mi Mover provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Power Browser – Fast Internet Explorer on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Mi Mover on PC
To download and install Mi Mover for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mi Mover on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mi Mover on PC.
Download Mi Mover for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mi Mover Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mi Mover, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mi Mover on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.