Mi Control Center: Notifications and Quick Actions is a free Android App developed by ZipoApps, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mi Control Center: Notifications and Quick Actions PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Mi Control Center is a unique phone customizer and it will change the way you use your device. Personalize your phone to MIUI or iOS design easily with a powerful control center!
Separate your quick settings from your notifications. Swipe down from the left of the status bar to read your notifications and from the right side to control your device settings and perform meaningful actions. Trigger areas can be customized as you wish.
You can change your phone to MIUI and iOS design very easily and in few steps, then configure everything to your preferences.
Two different layouts: combined notifications and quick toggles, or separate with control centre Similar to MIUI 12+.
◎ Full color customization: Take the base layout and color all the elements how you like.
◎ Powerful customization options
– Useful icons with your current device information
– Choose your own profile picture to be displayed in the shade.
– Choose between a number of tile icon shapes (circle, square, teardrop, gradients and more)
– (Pro) Change quick settings grid layout (ie. number of columns and rows).
◎ Adjustable background types: Choose a solid color, live or image static blur. Change the transparency and blur amount.
◎ Advanced custom notifications: Get, read, snooze or dismiss it.
◎ Advanced music: Dynamic colors based on the currently playing album artwork. You can skip to any part of the track right from the notification's progress bar.
◎ Quick reply: Reply to your messages as soon as you see them. For all Android devices.
◎ Auto bundled: Tired of that one app that spams you with notifications? Now they're all grouped together, for easy control.
◎ Custom background picture: Pick your favorite image to be displayed in the shade. Customize your phone with unique control center easily!
Completely change the way your use your Android phone today with Mi Control Center! Personalize your device and enjoy it every second you use it!
Mi Control Center: Notifications and Quick Actions provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to Unblock Pinterest in China with a VPN [Guide]
Download and Install Mi Control Center: Notifications and Quick Actions on PC
To download and install Mi Control Center: Notifications and Quick Actions for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mi Control Center: Notifications and Quick Actions on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mi Control Center: Notifications and Quick Actions on PC.
Download Mi Control Center: Notifications and Quick Actions for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mi Control Center: Notifications and Quick Actions Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mi Control Center: Notifications and Quick Actions, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mi Control Center: Notifications and Quick Actions on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.