Mi Calculator is the newest Tools release developed and published by Xiaomi Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mi Calculator PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Mi Calculator will do the math for you. Regular, scientific, and mortgage calculators, as well as currency and unit converters are all here in one place.
1.Edit history and view previous results in the regular calculator.
2.Find trigonometric functions, logarithms, and more additional features in the scientific calculator.
3.Daily updated exchange rates in the universal currency converter.
4.Know the exact amount of the next installment with the mortgage calculator.
5.Freely convert units of length, area, volume, speed, time, and mass in the unit converter.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Mi Calculator first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: WomanLog Calendar Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Mi Calculator on PC
To download and install Mi Calculator for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mi Calculator on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mi Calculator on PC.
Download Mi Calculator for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mi Calculator Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mi Calculator, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mi Calculator on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.