Mgrs & Utm Map Pro is the newest Maps & Navigation release developed and published by DakikTech. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mgrs & Utm Map Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Special features at pro version:
👉 More maps (Bicycle, Topographic, Neighborhood, Atlas etc.)
👉 You can see the altitude profile of your route on the chart
👉 You can search for locations by address
👉 You can create different layers for your different activities
👉 List view for markers, routes, areas and KML
👉 You can draw multiple routes and areas, and change their colors
👉 More and colorful pointer icons
👉 Name or icon display options for markers
👉 Multiple routes can be recorded with the GPS recorder
👉 And no ads
This application is GPS and coordinate systems helper especially for military personnel.
It is also a complete helper for mountaineering, trekking and hiking, cross running, scouting, hunting, fishing, geocaching, off-road navigation and all other outdoor activities and sports.
With satellite navigation systems such as GPS, GALILEO and GLONASS (GNSS) supported by your device and your sensors, you can see your most accurate position on different map layers.
* Easy and Faster
=> Compass on map (on the map that shows your direction)
=> Compass only (shows physical directions)
=> Angular units for compass (degrees, grad and mil)
* Follow Mode
=> The center of the map follows your location while on the move.
* You can add and removing markers.
* Distance measure. (You can add custom route and calculate total distance)
* Area measure.(You can select an area on the map and calculate the area in square meters)
* You can see the altitude of your location.
* You can find the location according to Address, Degree/Minute/Second , MGRS, UTM or Latitude/Longitude formats.
* Location (Coordinate) unit options.
=> MGRS / U.S. National Grid (USNG) (WGS84/NAD83)
=> D°M'S" (WGS84)
=> Latitude/Longitude (WGS84)
=> UTM (WGS84/NAD83)
=> SK42(Gauss Kruger)
=> British National Grid(OSNG)
=> Irish Grid Reference
* Map type options (Road,Terrain,Satellite,Night Mode,Hybrid)
* You can share location coordinate.
* Distance unit options. (meter and feet).
* KML viewer. (Export and import KML layers).
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Mgrs & Utm Map Pro first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: CentralReach GO the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Mgrs & Utm Map Pro on PC
To download and install Mgrs & Utm Map Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mgrs & Utm Map Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mgrs & Utm Map Pro on PC.
Download Mgrs & Utm Map Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mgrs & Utm Map Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mgrs & Utm Map Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mgrs & Utm Map Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.