MGRS UTM GPS is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MGRS UTM GPS PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Simple scientific offline GPS application for Surveyors, Military, Orienteering and other outdoor activities with Latitude Longitude, UTM, MGRS and other Coordinate Reference System in the World (using EPSG Codes, You can find the codes for most commonly used map projections at www.spatialreference.org).
Additional information include GPS altitude (Ellipsoid), MSL altitude (EGM96), accuracy, speed, bearing and GPS Sky View complete with information about satellite name, satellite location (azimuth & elevation angle) etc..
– Getting GPS coordinates from most commonly used map projections / Coordinate Reference System in the World.
– Share or save unlimited measure data inside your database.
– Change altitude units (meter, feet).
– Change Latitude Longitude display format (decimal degrees, DMS)
– Change UTM display format (UTM with band letter, UTM with north/south hemisphere)
– Change speed units (m/sec, km/h, mi/h, knots)
– Add photo to your data.
– Labelling: edit notes / label on each observation data.
– Searching point / coordinate using compass.
– Export data to CSV, KML, GPX and DXF file.
– Calculate Area and Distance.
– No Ads.
MGRS UTM GPS provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: AH Tech PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install MGRS UTM GPS on PC
To download and install MGRS UTM GPS for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MGRS UTM GPS on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MGRS UTM GPS on PC.
Download MGRS UTM GPS for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MGRS UTM GPS Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MGRS UTM GPS, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MGRS UTM GPS on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.