MGRS GPS is the newest Travel & Local release developed and published by Clever Applications LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MGRS GPS PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
MGRS GPS allows you to see your MGRS location on the map of your smart phones and tablets. You can store those locations as waypoints. In addition, you can share the waypoint with your friends through NFC, Bluetooth, Google+, Email, Messaging and more. Waypoints can be shared as plain text or a Google KML file.
A waypoint can be created using the device's current location or the user can enter the grid reference manually through the "create waypoint" dialog. In addition, the app now is able to create a new waypoint when the user long press on the GPS map.
The app comes with an App Widget that provides you the latest location reading received by the MGRS GPS app.The widget can be displayed on the home screen as well as the lock screen (lock screen widget requires Android version 4.2 and above).
Ask about our opinion, MGRS GPS provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Bubbu – My Virtual Pet the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install MGRS GPS on PC
To download and install MGRS GPS for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MGRS GPS on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MGRS GPS on PC.
Download MGRS GPS for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MGRS GPS Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MGRS GPS, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MGRS GPS on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.