Meteorfall: Journeys is the newest Card release developed and published by Slothwerks. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Meteorfall: Journeys PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Meteorfall is a deck-building roguelike. You'll choose your class from one of four unique adventurers, and then set out with a deck consisting of some basic attack cards. During the course of your adventure, you'll be presented with the opportunity to add powerful new cards to your deck.
No adventure would be complete without slaying a few monsters that get in your way. In battle, you'll draw cards from your ability deck. Each time you draw a card, you'll be able to swipe right to play the card, or swipe left to skip a turn and regain some stamina.
Between battles, you'll venture through a variety of locations, represented by an encounter deck. You'll encounter blacksmiths that can upgrade your cards, temples that can help you optimize your deck, and mysterious characters that will make you all sorts of bargains.
The tactical strategy of combat micro-decisions mixed with the strategic element of deck-building provides a compelling and deep gameplay experience.
As with all roguelikes, death is permanent. You'll earn some gems that you can use to unlock new cards, but it's back to the drawing board after that. Start out with a new adventurer and set out on your quest once again.
The good news is that Meteorfall is different every time you play – you'll encounter different locations, different enemies, and different quests. Part of the challenge is adapting to the challenging situations the game puts you in, given the cards available.
Good luck hero – it's time to end the Uberlich's cycle of destruction!
+ Challenging roguelike gameplay with an easy-to-understand deck-building combat system
+ Procedurally generated content – every adventure is unique
+ A dozen different enemies with 7 unique bosses
+ Four heroes to choose from, each with a different starting deck and unique playstyle
+ Unlockable cards that can be easily earned through normal play
+ Google Play integration with Leaderboards and Achievements
+ Portrait orientation for casual one-handed gameplay
+ No ads, timers, or other freemium shenanigans
Meteorfall: Journeys provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Install Trojita Mail App On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Meteorfall: Journeys on PC
To download and install Meteorfall: Journeys for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Meteorfall: Journeys on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Meteorfall: Journeys on PC.
Download Meteorfall: Journeys for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Meteorfall: Journeys Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Meteorfall: Journeys, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Meteorfall: Journeys on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.