Meteogram Weather Widget – Donate version is a free Weather App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Meteogram Weather Widget – Donate version PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Meteogram Weather Widget is a weather app showing the weather in a very detailed way at a glance on your home screen. While a lot of weather apps are showing the weather forecast in a rather basic way, this app does that by visualizing the forecast in a so-called meteogram. Doing so shows you a much better overview of when exactly rain will fall, the sun will be shining, when it will become cloudy…
The main focus of the app consists in showing the meteogram on a small home screen widget (e.g. a 4X1 widget). Even while the widget does not occupy that much space on the home screen, it still manages showing the forecast in a very clear way. Simply add a widget on your home screen, specify your location (or let the widget automatically determine your location) and the weather forecast appears on your home screen.
The meteogram shows the temperature and expected precipitation for the complete forecast period. Besides those weather elements, the wind speed, wind direction and air pressure can also be visualized on the meteogram. The user has all freedom to customize how the meteogram should look like.
• Temperature, precipitation, wind and pressure
• Cloudiness / clearness indication
• Short term forecast (next 24 or 48 hours)
• Short term forecast for the next 5 days
• Lots of user settings: colors, weather elements, …
Features exclusively available in the Donate version:
• Widget providing a long term forecast (next 10 days)
• Show humidity percentage
• Show sunrise and sunset
• Show wind vane for wind direction
• Better (temperature) graph visualisation (f.e. color the graph in blue when the temperature falls below freezing, custom line thickness and style, …)
• Show moon phase
• Show wind chill
• Feature allowing you to save current settings as default settings
• DarkSky as weather provider as in-app subscription
• For United States only: NOAA as weather provider
About the weather forecast data
All thanks to MET.NO (The Norwegian Meteorological Institute) for offering the weather forecast data (notice that for the long term forecast period, one of the best weather models – ECMWF – is used by MET.NO).
For locations in the United States, NOAA is offered as short term weather provider.
NOTE: the weather provider DarkSky can be bought as in-app subscription. It offers worldwide hourly forecast data for the short term.
And finally …
• Contact me if you have suggestions, remarks, issues… (email@example.com).
• The app is optimized for use on smartphones.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Meteogram Weather Widget – Donate version first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Pass PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Meteogram Weather Widget – Donate version on PC
To download and install Meteogram Weather Widget – Donate version for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Meteogram Weather Widget – Donate version on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Meteogram Weather Widget – Donate version on PC.
Download Meteogram Weather Widget – Donate version for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Meteogram Weather Widget – Donate version Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Meteogram Weather Widget – Donate version, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Meteogram Weather Widget – Donate version on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.