Meridian 157: Chapter 1 is a free Puzzle Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Meridian 157: Chapter 1 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Chapter 2 has been officially released! Get it now on the App Store!
While searching for the anomaly, you find yourself trapped inside a facility on a remote sub-Arctic island. What is this place? Who built it? Why was it left abandoned? Explore the uncharted complex you now find yourself trapped in, but be warned: you might not be as alone as you think…
Inspired by classic point and click games, Meridian 157: Chapter 1 is the next installment in this new and exciting adventure series. Play as David Zander, a forensic meteorologist who took it upon himself to investigate a strange weather anomaly off the coast of Alaskan. Seek and look through clues and solve puzzles to investigate the mystery to progress further into the island and uncover the truth behind the secret of the 157th meridian… Whatever that may be…
If you like puzzler games, we recommend that you play the free prologue if you haven't done so already!
• Custom soundtrack and sound effects designed for a creepy in-game atmosphere
• Latest episode continuing a scary and thrilling storyline
• Hard and clever puzzles
• A logic based hint and clue system for some of the most difficult riddles
• Available in 8 languages, including English, French, Russian, German, Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish, Portuguese and Italian!
• Inspired by classic point and click and hidden object games
• New color blind mode available for people who might have trouble with color based puzzles
Meridian 157: Chapter 1 provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Lumosity: #1 Brain Games & Cognitive Training App New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Meridian 157: Chapter 1 on PC
To download and install Meridian 157: Chapter 1 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Meridian 157: Chapter 1 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Meridian 157: Chapter 1 on PC.
Download Meridian 157: Chapter 1 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Meridian 157: Chapter 1 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Meridian 157: Chapter 1, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Meridian 157: Chapter 1 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.