Medium is a free News & Magazines App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Medium PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Welcome to Medium, where words matter. We are creating a network that enables people to make an impression on others. To make them think or change their minds. To teach them something or connect emotionally. Where the quality of the idea matters, not the author’s qualifications. A place where conversation pushes ideas forward and words still matter.
Create your Medium account, then scroll through your personalized homepage, tailored to your interests based on the topics, people, and publications you follow. Dive into Series–mobile stories that can be added to over time and unfold card by card with the tap of your finger.
Start writing your draft in the app, and it will automatically sync to your drafts folder at Medium.com. You can also edit a published post from anywhere. Our editor is easy to use, with all the functionality of the web, right from your pocket.
Highlight a particular passage that speaks to you, or clap for it to share the piece with your followers. Join the conversation by writing your own response to any post right from the bottom of the page.
Questions? Feedback? To get help, visit https://help.medium.com
Medium provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Moto Traffic Race 2: Multiplayer Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Medium on PC
To download and install Medium for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Medium on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Medium on PC.
Download Medium for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Medium Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Medium, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Medium on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.