MedCircle is a free Android App developed by MedCircle Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MedCircle PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Understand the mental health conditions that matter to you. Access the world’s greatest minds in mental health through engaging, interview-style video series, and other in-depth content.
With new content released each week, MedCircle’s award-winning video library gives you “behind-the-scenes” insight from the most sought-after psychologists and psychiatrists. You’ll learn what certain diagnoses entail and get unprecedented insight into the processes that experienced doctors use to diagnose them. You’ll also understand treatment options, the risks, and benefits each doctor considers when prescribing, and how they go about providing therapy and/or medication.
Access in-depth video series on the following mental health topics:
obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and hoarding disorder
personality disorders such as borderline personality disorder (BPD), antisocial personality disorder (ASPD), narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), schizotypal personality disorder (STPD), schizoid personality disorder (SPD), paranoid personality disorder (PPD), avoidant personality disorder (APD), obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (OCPD), dependent personality disorder (DPD), and histrionic personality disorder (HPD)
schizophrenia & psychotic disorders
trauma & post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
treatments and therapies such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), somatic experiencing therapy (SE), electroconvulsive therapy (ECT), hypnotherapy, and more.
Mental health in children
Family mental health
Access in-depth video series featuring patients with lived experiences on a variety of mental health conditions in order to get a firsthand look at what it’s like to navigate certain disorders
Get the insight you need to better navigate the mental health care system, and even better navigate your relationship with your mental health provider
Discover the strategies and tools you need to better take care of yourself, your family, and those you support in the short- and long-term
Stream from your computer, tablet, or phone anytime
Customize your viewing experience to include only the topics you would like to learn about
Access the entire video library by upgrading to an All-Access membership.
To access all features and content you can subscribe to MedCircle on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your Google Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://www.medcircle.com/tos
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced MedCircle first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to connect Facebook Messenger to Discord on Linux [Guide]
Download and Install MedCircle on PC
To download and install MedCircle for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MedCircle on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MedCircle on PC.
Download MedCircle for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MedCircle Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MedCircle, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MedCircle on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.