Measure – quick, everyday measurements is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Measure – quick, everyday measurements PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Measure helps you with quick, everyday measurements around the house or office — similar to a tape measure. With the Measure app, you can:
– Measure the length and height of objects in the real world like the size of a rug, the width of a cabinet, or the height of a table
– Switch between imperial and metric units
– Save photos of your measurements for later
Move your phone around the space to find flat surfaces such as tabletops or the floor. Then drag a length tool or height tool into the scene, and adjust it to the right size. Tap the camera icon to snap a photo for later, or tap the trash icon to start a new measurement.
Measurements taken with this app are estimates.
Ask about our opinion, Measure – quick, everyday measurements provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Microsoft Outlook on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Measure – quick, everyday measurements on PC
To download and install Measure – quick, everyday measurements for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Measure – quick, everyday measurements on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Measure – quick, everyday measurements on PC.
Download Measure – quick, everyday measurements for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Measure – quick, everyday measurements Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Measure – quick, everyday measurements, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Measure – quick, everyday measurements on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.