Mdundo – Free Music is a free Android App developed by Mdundo Music, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mdundo – Free Music PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
★★ # 1 Music App In Tanzania, Kenya & Uganda ★★
Millions of people have used mdundo.com. Wherever you are. Whatever you're doing, the Mdundo app lets you hear more.
Mdundo is a one-stop solution for all your Music needs. Mdundo offers you to free, unlimited access to all your favourite Songs.
♥︎♥︎ Fastest Growing Music App for Nigerian Music ♥︎♥︎
Get all the Bongo, Gospel, AfroPop, DJ Mixes, Nigerian Music, Dancehall, Hip Hop, Taarab, Zilizopendwa, Rhumba & Many More all on YOUR Phone everywhere you go.
Mdundo gives you access to the largest library of music in Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Nigeria, Zambia & Ghana allowing you to listen to your favourite artists' right on your phone.
Get to Enjoy:
★ High Quality MP3 Downloads of your favourite African Artists
★ Hundreds of Playlists created by Experts.
★ Trending charts for Kenya, Uganda & Tanzania!
★ New releases from thousands of artists in East Africa
★ Save your favourite songs & artists to listen to whenever you are offline.
★ Daily update of music.
★ Create your own custom playlist curated with music based off your mood.
★ Gospel, Hip Hop, Genge, Afropop, Dancehall, DJ Mixes, Rhumba, Zilizopendwa.
Some of your favourite artists such as:
Nikki Mbishi, Ben Pol, Vanessa Mdee, Belle 9, Navio, Lilian Mbabazi, Radio and Weasel, Ziza Bafana, King Saha, Khadija Kopa, Jux, Ruby, Peter Msechu, The Kansoul, Daddy Owen, Nameless, Sauti Sol, Atemi Oyungu, Kagwe Mungai, Kelele Takatifu, Mercy Masika, Amani, Ken Wa Maria, Octopizzo, H_art the Band & Many More!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mdundomusic
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mdundomusic
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mdundomusic/
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Mdundo – Free Music first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Video Maker Video Editor Clipvue – Cut, Photos on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Mdundo – Free Music on PC
To download and install Mdundo – Free Music for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mdundo – Free Music on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mdundo – Free Music on PC.
Download Mdundo – Free Music for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mdundo – Free Music Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mdundo – Free Music, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mdundo – Free Music on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.