MCBackup – My Contacts Backup is a free Android App developed by Globile, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MCBackup – My Contacts Backup PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
My Contacts Backup is the easiest way to backup and restore your contacts all from your phone without needing a computer or synchronization. You can backup all your contacts with a single touch and send yourself as a .vcf attachment via email.
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening .vcf file in your mailbox.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Your adress book is secure and safe. We don't access or store your contacts.
* Easy restore. No need to any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the Android or iPhone mail client.
* Easily transfer contacts between Android or iPhone devices using just email client.
* Copy backup file to your computer via USB cable feature.
* Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard)
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file. Or copy backup file (on SD card) to your computer via USB cable.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced MCBackup – My Contacts Backup first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Email.cz on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install MCBackup – My Contacts Backup on PC
To download and install MCBackup – My Contacts Backup for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MCBackup – My Contacts Backup on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MCBackup – My Contacts Backup on PC.
Download MCBackup – My Contacts Backup for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MCBackup – My Contacts Backup Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MCBackup – My Contacts Backup, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MCBackup – My Contacts Backup on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.