MBSC – Weigh the Odds is a free Android App developed by The University of Michigan, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MBSC – Weigh the Odds PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This mobile application delivers healthcare providers an easy-to-use resource for predicting outcomes and VTE risk for bariatric surgery candidates. Predicted outcomes include projected weight loss, complication risk, and resolution of comorbidities for the most common bariatric surgical procedures. The VTE calculator provides risk-stratified treatment guidelines. The content was developed by the Michigan Bariatric Surgery Collaborative (MBSC), a Blue Cross Blue Shield/ Blue Care Network of Michigan sponsored consortium of bariatric surgeons and hospitals across the state of Michigan.
MBSC Member Hospitals: Beaumont Dearborn, Beaumont Grosse Pointe, Beaumont Royal Oak, Beaumont Troy, Beaumont Wayne, Borgess Medical Center, Bronson Methodist Hospital, Covenant HealthCare, Forest Health Medical Center, Fresno Heart and Surgical Hospital, Gratiot Medical Center, Harper University Hospital, Henry Ford Hospital, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital, Henry Ford Wyandotte, Hurley Medical Center, Huron Valley Sinai Hospital, Lake Huron Medical Center, Lakeland Community Hospital, McLaren Macomb, McLaren Port Huron, McLaren Regional Medical Center- Flint, Mercy Health Partners, Mercy Health Saint Mary's, Metro Health Hospital, Mid-Michigan Health – Midland, Munson Medical Center, North Ottawa Community Hospital, Oakland Regional Hospital, Sparrow Health System, Spectrum Health System, Spectrum Health Zeeland, St. John Hospital and Medical Center, St. John Oakland, St. John Providence Health System, St. Joseph Livingston Hospital, St. Joseph Mercy Oakland, St. Mary Mercy Hospital, St. Mary's of Michigan (Saginaw), University of MI Health System, UP Health System, Marquette, War Memorial Hospital.
Ask about our opinion, MBSC – Weigh the Odds provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Use Siri To View Nutrition Information On iOS 12 [Guide]
Download and Install MBSC – Weigh the Odds on PC
To download and install MBSC – Weigh the Odds for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MBSC – Weigh the Odds on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MBSC – Weigh the Odds on PC.
Download MBSC – Weigh the Odds for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MBSC – Weigh the Odds Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MBSC – Weigh the Odds, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MBSC – Weigh the Odds on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.