Maui – Full Island GyPSy Driving Tour is a free Android App developed by GyPSy Guide, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Maui – Full Island GyPSy Driving Tour PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Commentary plays AUTOMATICALLY as you drive around Maui including Road to Hana.
** It's highly recommended to download the NEW GyPSy Guide app – filled with the latest updates and additional trip planning tools. Download the new app for free and transfer your "old" tours into the new app.
Here on the Play Store, search GyPSy Guide and look for the red and white pin marker icon.
Just Like Having A Tour Guide In Your Car™ for all of Maui, Hawaii. GyPSy Guide GPS driving tour of Maui is an excellent way to explore the entire island. There are 450+ audio points that play automatically, featuring what to see, stories, tips and advice. All the benefits of a guided tour, the freedom to drive yourself.
TOUR GUIDE AS YOU DRIVE AROUND MAUI
If you like driving yourself when you go sightseeing, GyPSy Guide™ tour apps allow you to enjoy a guided tour experience for places like the Road to Hana, while remaining totally independent. By driving yourself, you'll be able to get from place to place faster, see more things and not be tied to anyone else's schedule.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THE BEST SIGHTS AND STORIES
The tour apps use your device’s location abilities to play the commentary AUTOMATICALLY. All you have to do is drive, listen and decide which places you want to stop at. Our tour guides have created an insightful and entertaining tour of Maui. We’ll recommend the best places to experience and some great locations that most visitors will drive by.
GyPSy Guide knows where you are and which direction you are heading, and plays commentary automatically about the things you are seeing, plus stories and tips and advice
EXPLORE LIKE A LOCAL
It’s just like having a local friend to show you around. And that friend just happens to be a professional tour guide.
The same and much more information you would get on a bus tour, a CD or from a guide book, for just a fraction of the price. And you control the itinerary and schedule.
No data, cellular or even wireless network connection needed while touring. Download over Wi-Fi before you tour. Anyone can use them with no need for roaming data – even visiting from another country.
DRIVING TOUR ROUTE
The tour has commentary everywhere on the island that you will want to explore. There is at least 3-4 days of sightseeing available to enjoy.
This tour includes the most popular sightseeing areas, famous drives and much more:
1) The Road to Hana
2) Haleakala – the Volcano Reservations are required to visit for sunrise.
3) West Maui including Lahaina, Ka'anapali, Kapalua and Kahakuloa
4) Kihei, Wailea and Makena
5) Iao Valley
6) and all the routes that connect these amazing places,
**Reservations to visit Wai'anapanapa State Park and black sand beach along the Road to Hana are now mandatory**
Download the app on Wi-Fi from your network at home or use any free Wi-Fi network. Because the app is filled with audio commentary and maps, its larger than "normal" apps. Many phone/data networks may block the download because of size – so its important to download over a Wi-Fi network.
++ Continued use of GPS running in the background increases battery usage – we strongly recommend taking a cigarette style DC outlet car charger. This is much better than simply plugging into the USB port in a vehicle.
GyPSy Guide™ produce award winning audio tours along scenic drives around the world. Enjoyed by travelers who prefer to set their own pace and itinerary on vacation, but enjoy a fun, informative and educational guided experience. Our goal is to provide a great introduction to the region and perhaps inspire you to learn more and return. None of our apps include paid advertising or placements for benefit.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Maui – Full Island GyPSy Driving Tour first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Video Player All Format on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Maui – Full Island GyPSy Driving Tour on PC
To download and install Maui – Full Island GyPSy Driving Tour for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Maui – Full Island GyPSy Driving Tour on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Maui – Full Island GyPSy Driving Tour on PC.
Download Maui – Full Island GyPSy Driving Tour for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Maui – Full Island GyPSy Driving Tour Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Maui – Full Island GyPSy Driving Tour, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Maui – Full Island GyPSy Driving Tour on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.