Mathway: Scan Photos, Solve Problems is a free Android App developed by Mathway, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mathway: Scan Photos, Solve Problems PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Mathway is the world’s smartest math calculator for algebra, graphing, calculus and more! Simply point your camera and snap a photo or type your math homework question for step-by-step answers.
With millions of users and billions of problems solved, Mathway is like a private tutor in the palm of your hand, providing instant homework help anywhere, anytime.
Mathway covers all levels of math, including:
Basic Math/Pre-Algebra (arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, roots, factors, and more…)
Algebra (linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations/inequalities, absolute equations/inequalities, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, and more…)
Trigonometry/Precalculus (trigonometric functions, identities, conic sections, vectors, matrices, complex numbers, sequences and series, and more…)
Calculus (limits, derivatives, integrals, and more…)
Statistics (probability, permutations, combinations, and more…)
Got a math problem? Just ask Mathway.
"Easy to use and efficient, Mathway appeals to anyone who needs help solving mathematical problems, whether we're talking about high-school students or undergraduates." – Yahoo! News
"If you've got some math problems that need solving, check out Mathway. This tool will show you how it reached its answer, letting you learn from the process." – CNET
"Mathway is an irreplaceable tool when it comes to problem solving. The app helps you do your maths homework. Not only does it do your assignment for you, it teaches you how to do it right. All you have to do is put the equation in and press the Enter button." – Lifehack
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Mathway: Scan Photos, Solve Problems first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to automatically rename media files on Linux with FileBot [Guide]
Download and Install Mathway: Scan Photos, Solve Problems on PC
To download and install Mathway: Scan Photos, Solve Problems for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mathway: Scan Photos, Solve Problems on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mathway: Scan Photos, Solve Problems on PC.
Download Mathway: Scan Photos, Solve Problems for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mathway: Scan Photos, Solve Problems Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mathway: Scan Photos, Solve Problems, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mathway: Scan Photos, Solve Problems on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.