Maths Formulas is the newest Books & Reference release developed and published by NSC Co.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Maths Formulas PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Available in many languages, "Maths Formulas" is a perfect app that provides all basic and advanced formulas in mathematics. It's very convenient for all students in high school or university and engineers to look for any easy or complicated formulas. It includes: Geometry, Algebra, Trigonometry, Equations, Analytic Geometry, Differentiation, Integration, Matrix, Probability and Statistics, Transforms.
This app also has a number of tools to calculate the geometry shapes or find the roots of equations. Users can also share any formulas to friends by many ways: email, print, or facebook.
Not only for smartphones, this app is also suitable for tablets with compatible interfaces.
New features of the app:
– Multiple languages supported: English, French, Vietnamese, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Malay, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Persian, Ukrainian, Azerbaijani, Swedish, Hungarian, Serbian, Khmer, Hebrew, Bulgarian, Czech, Kazakh, Uighur and Uzbekistan (36 languages totally). Users can change between English and other languages by setting in the language button. More languages to come soon.
– Favorite folder: users can save frequently used formulas into this folder.
– Search function: in each category, type on Search bar to quickly get a formula.
– Add new category "Units Conversion": conversion of all common units.
– Add new category "Transforms": formulas relating to Fourier and Laplace transforms (Full version only)
– Add new formulas: 400+ formulas exclusive for Full version only.
– Tools to convert measurement units, including: Weight, Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Time, Temperature, Density, Force, Power, Pressure, Angle, Computer Data, and Fuel Consumption.
– Add your own formulas or notes in "Favorite" section.
– Add your own customized tools in "Tools" section (unlimited number of formulas and variables for Full version).
A must-have app for your smartphones and tablets.
– Add your own formulas: users can now add their own formulas or notes in the Favorite folder. The formulas can be added by taking pictures from camera, or from users' album.
– Add your own customized tools in "Tools" section. When you do not want to repeat a calculation with the same formula, you can create your own tool with unlimited variables and results.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Maths Formulas first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Egencia Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Maths Formulas on PC
To download and install Maths Formulas for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Maths Formulas on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Maths Formulas on PC.
Download Maths Formulas for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Maths Formulas Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Maths Formulas, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Maths Formulas on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.