Material X Rio is the newest Personalization release developed and published by Shuvro. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Material X Rio PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
I wanted to present to you a wonderful theme which was designed specifically for all Xperia devices.
-dynamic navigation button
Android 7.0 bugs/8.0:
Sony changed Contact and Phone app which resulted themes not work with these apps. I'm sorry but I can't fix this problem. Only Sony can do it.
**Not support Z1 Firmware ( the manufacturer has not added this option )
Follow me on Twitter: Check out Shuvro Mojumder (@ShuvroMojumder): https://twitter.com/ShuvroMojumder?s=09
Join Google+ – Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/104547166505040621543
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Material X Rio first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Moto Traffic Race Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Material X Rio on PC
To download and install Material X Rio for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Material X Rio on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Material X Rio on PC.
Download Material X Rio for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Material X Rio Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Material X Rio, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Material X Rio on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.