Marktplaats is a free Android App developed by Marktplaats BV, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Marktplaats PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Marktplaats is the Dutch number one classifieds destination on Android. Fast and easy buying and selling of used and new goods and services on mobile.
• Place your ad in free or paid categories and include pictures directly from your phone
• Edit or delete your ads from My Marktplaats
• Promote your ad by placing it on top of a category list
• Include your own website in your ad
• View your ad and received bids in My Marktplaats synchronized between the app and the website
• Contact the bidders directly by phone, SMS or email
• Easily search and browse to find items in the entire Marktplaats inventory
• Refine search results on distance, price, category and product attributes
• Contact seller directly by phone, SMS or email
• Save ads to favorites in My Marktplaats and check them out later on your phone or desktop
• Place bids and manage your active bids in My Marktplaats
• Find offers closest to you with distance search
• Speed up your search with automatically saved recent searches.
Thank your for your feedback, which is very valuable to us. We will keep working to improve the Marktplaats app. Send your comments via the app in Mijn Marktplaats/Instellingen/contact or go to http://www.marktplaats.nl/i/help/contact/
Marktplaats provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Marktplaats on PC
To download and install Marktplaats for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Marktplaats on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Marktplaats on PC.
Download Marktplaats for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Marktplaats Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Marktplaats, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Marktplaats on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.