MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking is a free Maps & Navigation App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
MarineTraffic displays near real-time positions of ships and yachts worldwide.
Connected to the largest network of land-based AIS receivers, the app covers most major ports and shipping routes.
• View VESSELS ON THE LIVE MAP, search for ships, boats and seaports and see what's near you!
• More than 100,000 VESSELS PER DAY report their positions via MarineTraffic AIS
• View live wind and 48-hour WIND FORECASTS on the map
• ANIMATED PLAYBACK of vessel's track
• PORT ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES live for over 4,000 ports and marinas, current conditions in ports and estimated time of arrival for the boats & ships.
• Manage your list of vessels ("MY FLEET"), shared with all your devices and MarineTraffic.com
• Browse 2,5 MILLION PHOTOS of ships, harbours, lighthouses and much more!
• Identify and track vessels sailing beyond the range of land-based AIS receiving stations, using satellite tracking, with ACCESS PLUS 24 (in-app purchase)
• Identify vessels around you at a glance with the Augmented Reality tool.
Just point your device's camera to the horizon and get all the information you need about the vessels in your area: name, flag, speed, distance from you and a lot more.
Also, for MarineTraffic paying subscribers:
• NAUTICAL CHARTS
• ADVANCED WEATHER MAPS
• ADVANCED DENSITY MAPS
• SAT-AIS DATA
Join the great MarineTraffic community!
** If you're only interested in a specific area, please confirm coverage on www.marinetraffic.com before purchasing the app **
Ask about our opinion, MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Mobile Scanner – Camera app & Scan to PDF the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking on PC
To download and install MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking on PC.
Download MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.