Mapy.cz – Cycling & Hiking offline maps is the newest Maps & Navigation release developed and published by Seznam.cz, a.s.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mapy.cz – Cycling & Hiking offline maps PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Mapy.cz by Seznam will lead you through the whole world. You can take your device anywhere in the world with you. Thanks to the tourist map you know about every trail and bike trail and you won’t miss a single castle, outlook or other attraction. In My maps you can save your places and routes to files. Then you can easily sort them by trips or share them with others. You can display restaurants, ATMs, stations, accommodation and other places that may come in handy. There are even parking zones and public transport timetables in the cities. Maps of the whole world are downloadable and work without internet access.
If you are going on a trip, then only with Mapy.cz
Even without internet access, you can:
– Use downloaded maps even just in the form of regions.
– Search locations around the world.
– Plan routes for a car, a bike or on foot.
– Look through and sort out saved trips in My maps including synchronization to mobile app.
In the app you will find:
– Offline tourist map of the world with marked tourist trails and bikeways.
– Satellite map of the world, panoramic photographs of Czech streets and 3D view.
– Offline winter map of the world with cross-country skiing tracks and ski resorts.
– Trip tips in your surroundings.
– My maps for organising trips synchronised on all devices after login.
– Car navigation with lane guidance and speed information.
– Cycling and hiking navigation.
– Weather forecast for any place on world. Temperature, wind, and precipitation for the next 5 days.
– Water tourism information for the Czech Republic, such as rivers' and weirs' passability.
– Option to send us your photographs of locations.
– Offline search of places, coordinates and categories including open hours and contacts.
– Tracker with lot of statistics and autopause
– Highlighted parking zones in Czech cities.
– Public transport timetables.
– Up-to-date fuel prices at petrol stations in Europe.
Ask about our opinion, Mapy.cz – Cycling & Hiking offline maps provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Best VPNs For Hotels – How to Keep Safe When Travelling [Guide]
Download and Install Mapy.cz – Cycling & Hiking offline maps on PC
To download and install Mapy.cz – Cycling & Hiking offline maps for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mapy.cz – Cycling & Hiking offline maps on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mapy.cz – Cycling & Hiking offline maps on PC.
Download Mapy.cz – Cycling & Hiking offline maps for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mapy.cz – Cycling & Hiking offline maps Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mapy.cz – Cycling & Hiking offline maps, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mapy.cz – Cycling & Hiking offline maps on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.