MapSwipe is the newest Tools release developed and published by British Red Cross. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MapSwipe PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Humanitarian organizations can't help people if they can't find them. MapSwipe is a mobile app that lets you search satellite imagery to help put the world's most vulnerable people on the map.
In MapSwipe, developed in collaboration with the Missing Maps project, users choose a crisis prone part of the world they want to help, such as spotting villages at risk from a cholera outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo. They must then swipe through satellite images of the region, tapping the screen when they see features they’re looking for including settlements, roads and rivers.
This information is fed back to mappers who need this information to build detailed and useful maps. At present, they have to spend days scrolling through thousands of images of uninhabited forest or scrubland looking for communities that need mapping. Now, members of the public can directly contribute to MSF’s medical activities by locating people in need more quickly so mappers, and ultimately medical professionals on the ground, can get straight to work.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced MapSwipe first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Hoverboard Racing Spider Attack New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install MapSwipe on PC
To download and install MapSwipe for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MapSwipe on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MapSwipe on PC.
Download MapSwipe for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MapSwipe Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MapSwipe, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MapSwipe on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.