Maps Measure is a free Android App developed by j4velin, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Maps Measure PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Simple app to measure distances and areas in Google Maps.
Just click on the map to add different points – Maps Measure will then calculate the distance, area or elevation* between those points.
This app does not calculate a route or something like that – it's not a navigation or route planning app.
Swipe in from the left side to access more options, long-click on the trash icon to delete all set points.
• Measure distances, areas & elevations*
• Imperial & metric units
• Map, hybrid-satellite & terrain view
• No ads
• Minimum permissions & open source
• Holo-themed with support for translucent system decor on Android 4.4
*the elevations feature requires an in-app purchase (0.99 EUR, 1.49 USD)
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – showing the map and getting altitude data
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – caching map data
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION & ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION – displaying your current location on the map
BILLING – upgrade to the pro-version through an in-app purchase
The app does not show any ads or collects any of your data.
The app is open source and listed on GitHub: https://github.com/j4velin/MapsMeasure
Icon provided by https://github.com/amirdesaingrafis
Maps Measure provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to Get a Greek IP Address from Any Country [Guide]
Download and Install Maps Measure on PC
To download and install Maps Measure for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Maps Measure on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Maps Measure on PC.
Download Maps Measure for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Maps Measure Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Maps Measure, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Maps Measure on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.