MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation is a free Maps & Navigation App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Get where you need to go with the MapQuest turn-by-turn GPS Navigation app. Whether it’s using voice navigation for walking or driving directions or exploring points of interests on the map, MapQuest has the tools you need to navigate the United States and Canada.
Map and Navigation Features:
• Up-to-date satellite imagery and maps
• Turn-by-turn voice navigation for walking and driving directions
• Real-time traffic updates to help you find the fastest ways to your destination
• Live traffic cameras so you can view road conditions before you hit the road
• Optimized routing to help save you time, gas and money
• A speedometer so you can compare your current speed to the speed limit along your route
• Favorites so you can store locations, like your home and work addresses, for quick-and-easy maps and directions
• Alternate route choices so you have multiple options to get where you need to go
• Route settings that help you avoid things like highways and toll roads
• Multipoint routes so you can include more than just one stop
• Planning: create routes starting from somewhere other than your current location
Do More than Get Directions:
• Search and explore nearby points of interests like restaurants, bars, gas stations and hotels, with our layers bar
• Find great hotel deals and book them through MapQuest
• Feed your inner foodie and discover new places to eat: browse menus, make reservations and order food through OpenTable and GrubHub points of interest
• Save money by comparing prices of nearby gas stations
• View local weather so you can plan ahead
• Car broken down? Directly access on-demand roadside assistance for help
• Get directions on-the-go with our corresponding Android Watch app
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Clear All Notifications On Non-3D Touch iPhones [Guide]
Download and Install MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation on PC
To download and install MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation on PC.
Download MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.