MapleStory M is a free Android Game developed by NEXON Company, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MapleStory M PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
[For the best gaming experience, MapleStoryM requires OS 4.4, CPU dual-core and RAM 1.5GB or higher. Some devices under the specification may have difficulties running the game.]
Complete your pre-registration and claim a special, limited edition reward item!
■ Pre-Registration Reward!
Kitty Word Bubble Ring
Cat-Ger Label Ring
Normal Hair Coupon
Normal Plastic Surgery Coupon
▶ With 500,000 Pre-registration!
▶ With 1,000,000 Pre-registration!
Guaranteed Epic Armor (Random)
▶ With 2,000,000 Pre-registration!
Guaranteed Unique Armor (Random)
Unique Mysterious Powder Box
■ For the Google Play Pre-registration!
EXP Boost 30% (30 min)
Auto Hunt Charge Ticket (30 min)
Pre-registration Site: https://i.nx.com/2jl
Due to an issue, players who participated in the last Global CBT are unable to pre-register for MapleStory M.
We are planning to provide these players with the same pre-registration rewards after the official launch. Thank you for understanding.
The highly anticipated MapleStory M is here and the hype is real! MapleStory M brings the nostalgia of MapleStory to mobile – an authentic MMORPG experience that you can play right on your mobile device.
Play with the classic MapleStory Explorers that you know and love: Dark Knight, Bow Master, Night Lord, Bishop, and Corsair! Compete with friends to level up and become the first to achieve the 4th job just like the good old days! Recruit the best players for your guild and defeat epic bosses together!
▶ Relive the MapleStory straight from your mobile device!
▶ Explore familiar cities like Henesys, Perion, Kerning City, Elinia, and more!
▶ Play in a real-time, open world MMORPG with live game events.
▶ Distinguish and celebrate your individuality through an endless variety of cosmetic decorations!
▶ Compete with players from around the world in Level Ranking, Mu Lung Dojo, and more!
▶ Create or join a guild with friends to raid challenging epic bosses!
▶ Meet MapleStory’s iconic raid boss, Zakum! Join a raid party with up to 10 players and battle against Zakum for exclusive rewards!
■ Support & Community
Are you having problems? Contact our 1:1 Support in-game or send us an inquiry to
Follow us on official communities to get latest news and updates!
Terms of Service: http://m.nexon.com/terms/304
■ App Permissions Information
In order to provide the following services, we are requesting certain permissions.
[Mandatory Access Rights]
Save picture/media/file: game installation file, save update file and attach screenshots to for customer service.
[How to withdraw access rights]
▶ Android 6.0 or higher: Settings > Applications > Select App > Permissions
▶ Under Android 6.0: Update OS version to retract permissions; Uninstall app
※ If the app does not ask you to grant your permission, manage your permissions by following by the above steps.
MapleStory M provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Paladins Strike the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install MapleStory M on PC
To download and install MapleStory M for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MapleStory M on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MapleStory M on PC.
Download MapleStory M for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MapleStory M Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MapleStory M, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MapleStory M on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.