Manta Comics is a free Comics App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Manta Comics PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
No more pay-per-episode
With a low fixed monthly price (less than a cup of coffee), you can binge all 3,000+ episodes of our top trending webtoons. The moment you subscribe, you get unlimited access to our app. No commitments at all – you can cancel whenever you want. The more you read, the more you save.
Free episodes available for all series
Still hesitating? Just try us out for free! All you have to do is sign up to explore your taste with our free episodes.
Constant wave of new series and episodes
With new series coming every week – trending series from Korea – you won't have time to be bored. We also have series updated every day, which you can get notified for as soon as it's up. You better find yourself a comfy seat – you're gonna be reading all day.
Follow Manta Comics on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to stay updated on our newest releases.
Ask about our opinion, Manta Comics provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to switch from Bash to C Shell on Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Manta Comics on PC
To download and install Manta Comics for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Manta Comics on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Manta Comics on PC.
Download Manta Comics for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Manta Comics Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Manta Comics, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Manta Comics on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.