MailCal for Exchange is the newest Communication release developed and published by Dev Site. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MailCal for Exchange PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Exchange & Outlook email and calendar client that uses EWS/OWA/Webmail protocol to sync emails and events. Modern looking, and uses webmail (ews) access to connect, thus being a perfect solution if you want to access company mail on personal devices without submitting the device to company restrictions.
This app acts as a PULL client (over EWS) instead of PUSH client (ActiveSync) and therefore can allow users to access corporate email without making company IT take over as Device Admins (as long as your company allows webmail/ews access).
Notable Features include:
– Syncs Emails and Calendars, and provides Contacts integration
– Syncs calendar entries with DEVICE CALENDAR
– Sync frequency configurable for busy/peak and non-peak periods
– Provides an Address book with automatic saving of information from recent contacts in Mailbox
– Search Contacts on Company / Exchange directory
– Support Email folders other than Inbox as well
– Support for Downloading and Uploading Attachments
– Support for loading inline images in emails
– Configurable notification settings
– Material Design based user friendly interface
– Exchange / Outlook Client
– Battery Friendly
– App icons by http://somerandomdude.com/work/iconic/ (P.J. Onori) and http://www.icons4android.com/
Ask about our opinion, MailCal for Exchange provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Notepad – Notepad reminder app & Notebook, notes on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install MailCal for Exchange on PC
To download and install MailCal for Exchange for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MailCal for Exchange on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MailCal for Exchange on PC.
Download MailCal for Exchange for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MailCal for Exchange Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MailCal for Exchange, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MailCal for Exchange on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.