Mahjong Soul is a free Android Game developed by Yostar Limited., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mahjong Soul PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
– Exquisite playable ACG characters fully voiced by famous Japanese CVs.
– Rich character designs paired with deep character progression and storytelling.
– Enticingly cool visual effects, Mahjong can be just as thrilling as fantasy.
– A various lineup of items for you to customize!
– Mischief and mayhem with your opponents with hilarious character emojis!
– The in-game tutorial will allow you to instantly grasp the fun of Mahjong.
– Friends system, practice your Mahjong skills together with your friends.
– Fair gameplay, with more events and tournaments to come.
Minimum Android system requirements:
OS: Android 5.0 or above
Graphics: GPU with OpenGL ES 2.0 support or above
Memory: 2GB RAM
Storage: 500MB available space
For the latest on all things Mahjong Soul! Find us here:
Mahjong Soul Official Homepage:
Tweets by MahjongSoul_EN
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Mahjong Soul first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Undersea Solitaire Tripeaks the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Mahjong Soul on PC
To download and install Mahjong Soul for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mahjong Soul on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mahjong Soul on PC.
Download Mahjong Soul for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mahjong Soul Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mahjong Soul, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mahjong Soul on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.