Magic: The Gathering Companion is a free Android App developed by Wizards of the Coast LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Magic: The Gathering Companion PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Introducing the official Magic: The Gathering Companion App, the quickest way to participate in events at your store – Show up. Magic Companion does the rest.
– Built in Life Counter
– The Official Magic App for Store Events
– Get Event Pairs & Standings
– Create & Run Personal Events at Home
JOIN EVENTS AT YOUR STORE
Quickly and easily join limited and constructed events at participating local stores. With Magic Companion you can easily find your next match and be notified when a new round begins.
How to participate in an event with Magic Companion:
1. Attend an event at participating local stores. Find one at locator.wizards.com
2. Open Magic Companion and select JOIN EVENT
3. Enter the Event Code provided by your local store.
4. Find your first matchup and get playing!
TRACK YOUR PLAY
Tracking event play is now easier for stores and easier for you. Check event standings, get notifications on new rounds, report your match results automatically, and use a built-in life counter to chart you play.
RUN YOUR OWN EVENTS FROM ANYWHERE
Stage tournaments for up to 8 friends in the Home Tournament Organizer. Add in their names, then let the app track pairing and standings.
Magic Companion is in active development and will continue to release new features. We value your feedback!
Note: A Wizards Account is required for in-store events, running events of more than 8 players at home, and unlocking advanced event setting at home.
Magic: The Gathering Companion provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Royal Blood Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Magic: The Gathering Companion on PC
To download and install Magic: The Gathering Companion for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Magic: The Gathering Companion on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Magic: The Gathering Companion on PC.
Download Magic: The Gathering Companion for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Magic: The Gathering Companion Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Magic: The Gathering Companion, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Magic: The Gathering Companion on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.