Magic Earth Navigation & Maps is the newest Maps & Navigation release developed and published by General Magic. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Magic Earth Navigation & Maps PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Find the best route to your destination even without an internet connection. Magic Earth uses OpenStreetMap data and a powerful search engine to offer you the optimal routes for driving, biking, hiking and public transportation.
• We do not track you. We do not profile you. We do not trade in your personal data; moreover, we do not have it.
• Save big on mobile internet costs and navigate reliably with offline maps powered by OpenStreetMap. 233 countries and regions are ready to be downloaded.
• Choose between 2D, 3D and Satellite map views.
• Get ready for travel and know every detail of your route like surface, difficulty, distance and elevation profile.
• Learn more about the points of interest near you from Wikipedia articles.
• Spot nearby parking places to easily park your car.
• Stay up-to-date and enjoy regular free map updates.
• Improve safe driving and avoid accidents. Receive alerts to potential problems on the road and record your trip.
• AI DashCam features Driver Assistance warnings and Dash Cam functionality.
• Avoid collisions and accidents with Driver Assistance warnings: Headway Warning, Forward Collision Warning, Pedestrian Collision Warning, Lane Departure Warning, Leaving Lane Warning, Stop & Go Assist.
• Record the road ahead during navigation to have an aid in the event of a collision or incident.
• Driver Assistance warnings and Recordings are available when the device is on a car mount in landscape mode, with a clear view of the road ahead.
* AI DashCam (with Driver Assistance warnings and Dash Cam functionality) requires Android 7 or later.
• Find the fastest or the shortest route to your destination when you travel by car, bike, on foot or with public transport.
• Plan your route with multiple waypoints.
• Stay safe with the free Head-up Display (HUD) feature which projects the most important navigation info onto the windshield of your car.
• Know in advance which lane to take with precise turn-by-turn navigation and lane assistance.
• Get notified about speed cameras and stay up to date with current speed limits.
• Get real-time traffic info, updated every minute.
• Discover alternative routes that avoid the traffic jams and save you time on the road.
• Get around town quickly and easily. Choose from public transit routes that combine all transportation modes: bus / metro / subway / light rail / train / ferry
• Get walking directions, transfer times, departure times, number of stops. And when available, the cost.
• Find wheelchair or bike friendly public transportation.
• View current temperature and local weather forecast for your favorite locations.
• See what weather conditions to expect in the next hours and view the forecast for the next 14 days.
* Some features are not available in all countries.
* Some features require internet connection.
Ask about our opinion, Magic Earth Navigation & Maps provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Tiya-Team Up! Time to play. on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Magic Earth Navigation & Maps on PC
To download and install Magic Earth Navigation & Maps for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Magic Earth Navigation & Maps on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Magic Earth Navigation & Maps on PC.
Download Magic Earth Navigation & Maps for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Magic Earth Navigation & Maps Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Magic Earth Navigation & Maps, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Magic Earth Navigation & Maps on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.