Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner is a free Health & Fitness App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Macros can be used as a calorie counter and as a meal planner. Calculate your calories and register your food diary easily and simply. Eat what you want! Always respecting your carbohydrate, protein and fat targets.
-Calculate your caloric needs.
-Calculate all your macronutrients.
-Do you follow the Keto diet? Activate the calculation of net carbs.
-Choose your goal, lose weight, maintain it or gain muscle mass.
-Nutritional information of thousands of foods.
-Create your own food library, you can use our public library or create your own foods.
-Copy food between your meals easily and quickly.
-Integrated barcode reader.
-Creation of recipes
-Distribute the percentage of calories of your meals.
Additional advantages of Plus mode:
-Edit your caloric requirement and macronutrients, both in percentages and grams.
-Export your diary and your meal plans to PDF, in this way you can print or share all your meals.
-Measure your progress of intake of calories, carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
-Distribute the percentage of macronutrients of your meals.
-Look what foods have more weight of calories, macronutrients and micronutrients in your diary and meal plans.
-Full free advertising.
Personal support for all users, write us if you have any questions or suggestions. You can use the contact option within the app or write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
All data stored by the application is recorded anonymously and safely and in no case are shared with third parties.
Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: 대한민국 구석구석(국내여행, 관광지, 음식, 숙박) the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner on PC
To download and install Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner on PC.
Download Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.