MaaS360 Mail is a free Business App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MaaS360 Mail PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
MaaS360 Mail provides secure access to your corporate Mail, Calendar and Contacts on Android devices.
> Quickly read and respond to your corporate mail messages
> Configure Smart Folders to categorize specific types of messages, like unread
> Set up your Out of Office settings on your mobile device
> Manage your day by viewing, editing, and creating meetings
> A scheduling tool to help see when your coworkers are available while on the go
> Forward meeting invitations to add new attendees
> Browse your personal and corporate address books to make phone calls and send messages
Note: This application requires an account with MaaS360. If your company uses MaaS360, please contact your help desk.
MaaS360 Mail provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Eye Art: Perfect Makeup Artist on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install MaaS360 Mail on PC
To download and install MaaS360 Mail for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MaaS360 Mail on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MaaS360 Mail on PC.
Download MaaS360 Mail for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MaaS360 Mail Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MaaS360 Mail, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MaaS360 Mail on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.