M-Connect Plus is a free Finance App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on M-Connect Plus PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The official Mobile Banking app of Bank of Baroda for Android
‘M-Connect plus’ is Bank of Baroda’s state-of-the-art, feature rich Mobile Banking application.
This app takes you through your Banking world, where you can access wide range of Banking facilities right from simple Balance enquiry to card less cash withdrawal facility.
Services are completely free of cost, only 1 time SMS charge (for silent SMS) and GPRS / Mobile internet fee applicable as per service provider.
To avail this service, you just have to follow 3 simple steps: Download application, Register & Activate.
1. Download the application
2. Register: You have 4 options to register:
a) New!! Self-Registration!!
~ Register yourself using your debit card details (See below for more details)
b) Register using Bank of Baroda’s Internet banking (Baroda Connect)
c) Register through Bank of Baroda ATM
d) Submit a simple form to your base branch.
Once you register, you will receive -4- digit mPIN (Mobile Banking password) through SMS.
>Click confirm on silent SMS page
>Click confirm on OTP page
>Create your own application/login password (4 digit number)
>Read and accept Terms & conditions
>mPIN change page : Enter the mPIN received through SMS and create your own mPIN (4 digit number)
You are now ready to use a very Secure, Convenient & User friendly Mobile Banking application!
How to register yourself using your debit card details:
Open the app > Click ‘Confirm’ > Your mobile number will be auto fetched > Click confirm > Click ‘Register Now’ > Read the instructions > Click ‘Proceed’ > OTP will be generated and auto read > You will be directed to secure registration page > Enter last 6 digits of your debit card > select expiry date from drop down menu > enter your 14 digit account number > click ‘Submit’ > Congratulations! Mobile Banking registration successful!!
Once this message is displayed, you will receive 4 digit mPIN through SMS > Create your own application / Login password > Read and accept Terms & conditions > Enter the mPIN received through SMS and create your own mPIN
-Fund transfer within self-linked accounts
-Fund transfer within Bank of Baroda
-Instant Fund transfer to other banks (24 X 7)
-Utility bill payment
-BOB card bill payment
-FD RD opening
-Scan to pay
-360 degree account view
-Mini statement with graphical representation
-Cheque book request
-Status inquiry of cheque
-Debit card hot listing
-My set up
-Refresh operative account list
-Offers ‘Baroda Rewardz’
-Branch / ATM locator
Highlights of the app:
-Simple and easy User Interface
-Auto linking of all accounts of the customer ID (Savings, Current, CC, OD, Loan, PPF accounts)
-Available in 10 different languages (English, Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali, Punjabi, Odiya, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada)
-Save favorite transactions
-Easy Activation process
M-Connect Plus provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: What is the Netflix Proxy Error? Fix Your Streaming Errors the Fast Way [Guide]
Download and Install M-Connect Plus on PC
To download and install M-Connect Plus for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type M-Connect Plus on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy M-Connect Plus on PC.
Download M-Connect Plus for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More M-Connect Plus Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using M-Connect Plus, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running M-Connect Plus on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.