Lynket Browser (previously Chromer) is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Arunkumar. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Lynket Browser (previously Chromer) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Lynket is a unique browser based on Custom Tabs protocol
Lynket slides over the website on top of your apps, enabling you to transition into the website seamlessly. Even if you navigate multiple times, you can always press X to quickly return to the app where you left.
🏆 15 best Android browsers of 2018. -Android Authority
🏆 Chromer gives every app its own custom internal browser. -Phandroid
🏆 Chromer opens all of your links in a Chrome Custom Tab. -AndroidPolice
🔵 Lynket works with any browser that implements the Custom Tab protocol. It also inherits the browser's behavior such as tracking protection, shared login info, bookmark sync etc.
🔵 Web Heads – Lynket loads links in floating bubbles and in background.
🔵 Article Mode – Grabs only the content of web pages and presents them in a neat interface.
🔵 AMP – Lynket can find AMP version of page before loading, which can be faster on mobile.
🔵 Per app settings – Configure incognito mode and secondary browser for apps individually.
🔵 Minimize and Tabs – Multitask efficiently using Android's Recents screen.
🌟 Secondary browser
🌟 Favorite sharing app
🌟 Dynamic toolbar color
🌟 Search suggestions
🌟 Use Overview screen to multitask
Lynket's implementation of floating bubbles and background loading is vastly superior to other floating browsers due to use of Custom Tabs. It does not hog memory in RAM and respects Android™ Lifecycle.
Lynket is free and fully open source!
Your suggestions are most welcome, please find way to send feedback in app. Please rate the app if you like it.😃
Lynket Browser (previously Chromer) provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Group Notifications By App Type On Android [Guide]
Download and Install Lynket Browser (previously Chromer) on PC
To download and install Lynket Browser (previously Chromer) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Lynket Browser (previously Chromer) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Lynket Browser (previously Chromer) on PC.
Download Lynket Browser (previously Chromer) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Lynket Browser (previously Chromer) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Lynket Browser (previously Chromer), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Lynket Browser (previously Chromer) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.