Lyft is the newest Maps & Navigation release developed and published by Lyft, Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Lyft PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Need a lift? Use Lyft to get an affordable ride in minutes. Instead of hailing a cab or waiting for the bus, just request a car with the tap of a button, and get picked up by a nearby friendly driver who’ll take you to your destination right away. Enjoy a welcoming, affordable, and memorable ride today.
Our app is cheaper than a taxi, faster than the bus, and easy to use
• Getting Started: After downloading Lyft and signing up, simply open the app and request a ride.
• Paying: Never worry about having cash for a cab or the bus again — with Lyft, you pay through your phone. It’s easy, fast, and secure.
• Split the Cost: Easily split the cost of a ride with friends through the app. No more IOU’s.
About Our Drivers
• All Lyft drivers pass comprehensive background and DMV checks before being approved for the service.
• Drivers are rated by passengers and only the highest-rated drivers are allowed on the road.
• Lyft provides a first-of-its-kind $1M liability insurance for total peace of mind.
Join the millions who’ve chosen Lyft instead of a cab for commuting, going out at night, and getting to events. Next time you need a ride, skip the bus, taxi, or car service and choose Lyft.
Prices vary based on market condition.
By downloading the app, you agree (i) to receive communications from Lyft, including push notifications; and (ii) to allow Lyft to collect your device’s language settings. You can opt out of receiving push notifications through your device settings.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Lyft first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: RULES OF SURVIVAL on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Lyft on PC
To download and install Lyft for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Lyft on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Lyft on PC.
Download Lyft for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Lyft Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Lyft, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Lyft on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.