Lunescope Pro 🔭🌘 Moon Viewer is a free Books & Reference App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Lunescope Pro 🔭🌘 Moon Viewer PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Spectacular, interactive 3D simulation of the moon, right down to the shadows in the craters and earthshine on the dark side. Touch screen control changes date and time as seen from your location – the phase tracks your every move. Use two fingers to spin the moon itself (see the far side!) and zoom in to see lunar features up close.
★ Google Play Editor’s Choice, Stellar apps for stargazers & space explorers
★ Yahoo! News, Best Stargazing Apps
★ Appolicious, Best Moon Phase Android Apps
Lunescope has features you'll find in no other moon app, including:
▶ For any date/location, instantly shows phase, crescent angle, libration, rise/set times, and nearest syzygies
▶ Zoom in for a detailed lunar map (up to 2500x magnification) with details on all surface features
▶ Shows supermoons, blue moons, and black moons
▶ Displays all lunar eclipses, with exclusive visualization
▶ Change phase by touchscreen or direct date entry
▶ 2 finger drag rotates the 3D moon simulation
▶ Choice of imagery: High definition or Maximum realism (includes dynamic shadows of craters, mountains, etc.)
▶ Lunar Calendar shows month’s phases at a glance
▶ Data pane gives additional details: azimuth, altitude, distance, apogee, perigee, zenith, and more
▶ Astronomer options make Lunescope the perfect companion to your telescope
▶ Configurable notifications for phases, eclipses, and more
▶ Live wallpaper
▶ Resizable home screen widget, with optional moon info text
▶ Wear OS watch face shows the same imagery, plus (optionally) abbreviated data
▶ Supplies moon data and imagery via complications to other Wear OS watch faces
▶ Also includes a Wear OS Tile to show moon phase and data alongside your existing watch face
▶ Fully optimized for Chromebooks and tablets
[Formerly Moon Phase Pro – it's more than just a phase!]
Lunescope Pro 🔭🌘 Moon Viewer provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Grand Craft: Building game New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Lunescope Pro 🔭🌘 Moon Viewer on PC
To download and install Lunescope Pro 🔭🌘 Moon Viewer for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Lunescope Pro 🔭🌘 Moon Viewer on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Lunescope Pro 🔭🌘 Moon Viewer on PC.
Download Lunescope Pro 🔭🌘 Moon Viewer for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Lunescope Pro 🔭🌘 Moon Viewer Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Lunescope Pro 🔭🌘 Moon Viewer, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Lunescope Pro 🔭🌘 Moon Viewer on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.